Need Manual (i.e. fly your own thing) Company Route, and Duty Schedule tutorials…
MANUAL SIMULATOR DISPATCH PROCEDURE
For when you are flying your own route, rather than a company route
- Useful site for ICAO code lookups – World Airport Codes
- Go to dispatch.simbrief.com (log in if you are not already)
- Select ‘New Flight’ on the Left Side Menu.
- On the Flight Plan page enter:
– Airline (SCX)
– Flight Number
– Airframe from the ‘Variant or Airframe’ Box.
- Once all Flightplan data is entered, hit ‘Generate Flight’ at the top of the page.
There will be a loading window while your plan is generated
- Review your Dispatch information
– Flight Information
– Flight Plan Summary
– Load Sheet
- *Optional* click on ‘Import into Charts’ to see your routing, with all applicable charts.
- Download your flightplan in the correct format for the simulator/addon you are using.
- Go to FSHub and log in (if you are not already)
- Hover over your FSHub ‘Name’, then select ‘My Flightplan’ from the dropdown
- Click ‘Import’ below the flightplan window
- Click on ‘Fetch from SimBrief’
You will see a green banner confirming the import, and the ‘Save and Set…’ button will go dark.
- Click on ‘Save and Set as Active Plan’
There will be a green banner confirming your flightplan, unless there is an error.